Don't miss the good eats!
Of course, no Mennonite event would be complete without food - and plenty of it.
Laotian Egg Rolls?
First time visitors may be puzzled at the presence of Laotian Egg Rolls in the heart of the Mennonite and Amish community. These came to be when a Laotian refugee family was sponsored by nearby Kidron Mennonite Church. Grateful for their opportunity here, Khamphanh Phaphouvaninh (known as KP) wanted "pay it forward" and donate herself. Now retired from the Egg Roll stand, KP's legacy still stands in the same delicious recipe she brought from Laos years ago. You must try them!
If Egg Rolls aren't your style, there are still plenty of options that the entire family will enjoy.
- Breakfast! Pancakes, Scrambled Eggs, Sausage Gravy, Sausage and Fruit Mix
- Der Dutchman Cake Donuts
- Laotian Egg Rolls
- BBQ Chicken Dinner with Gerber's All-natural Chicken
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches & Trail Bologna
- Veggie Burgers
- Homemade Baked Goods (also called Swiss Pantry)
- Homemade Ice Cream
- Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
- Hershberger Truck Patch Fry Pies
- Fried Perch & Shrimp and French Fries
- Fruit Smoothies
All food sales are by donation only. All items can be boxed for Carry-Out.